Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Poster WIP and Project Plan


  For a couple of years now, I've been drawing my character Anita and all these pin ups with her.  Usually something to do with her firing guns or in some situation with another girl, Cherry.   So after a friend dared me to put a story to this thing, I sort of have something going on with Anita.   
   
  As it stands, the story is broken down sort of episodically.  The usual foundation-laying first story, an under lying, on-going story, as well as something new each story. My challenge to myself is to have a poster, sort of in the vein of the old illustrated movie posters from greats like Robert McGuiniss and Drew Struzan. 
Each poster will be in black and white as is part of the look I've always had with the Anita pictures. 

  This is a project I hope to keep going until I've gone through the whole story. 


http://www.miasautoandbody.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment